Acceptance of Terms
- The term “PT Mentor Circle Site” refers to the PT Mentor Circle website accessible through the URL www.PTMentorCircle.com
- The term “PT Mentor Circle” refers to Association of Clinical Excellence LLC
- The term “User Profile” refers to a profile posted by a User on the PT Mentor Circle Site.
- The terms ”you”, “your” and/or ”User” refer to any individuals and/or entities visiting and/or otherwise accessing the PT Mentor Circle Site for any reason.
- The term “Content” refers to all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials posted and/or otherwise displayed on, to, or at the PT Mentor Circle Site.
- The term “Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, any information that identifies or describes an individual, including his or her name, professional licensing information, social security number, physical description, age, gender, marital status, health status, financial status, home address, home telephone number, education, financial matters, and medical or employment history. Personal Information also includes statements made by, or attributed to, a User.
Your Personal Information
Information such as your name and email address is collected at the PT Mentor Circle site when you: (i) register for any Course offered by or via the PT Mentor Circle Site; (ii) sign up for any e-mail alerts or communications. Personal Information may also be collected any time a User provides such information voluntarily to PT Mentor Circle via the PT Mentor Circle Site.
Using your Information
Information is collected about you in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. PT Mentor Circle’s use of this information includes the following: to personalize your experience, so we are better able to respond to your individual needs; improve our website through your feedback; more effectively responding to customer service requests and support needs and improve customer service; contacting you; conducting research and compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes, and any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information.
Updating your Information
On PT Mentor Circle you are able to correct, update, review, or delete information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool and making the desired changes. Remember that if you refuse to consent to, opt out of, or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to offer you certain services or benefits.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is needed to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Additional Information Use
We may use your email for transactional purposes, as well as for promotional purposes. Transactional purposes include confirming reservations and notifying you about changes to your account. Promotional purposes include sending you newsletters about new features, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and other items concerning our service. During registration at the PT Mentor Circle site, you will be signed up to receive promotional email newsletters from PT Mentor Circle. Email messages may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails to determine whether the email was opened and what links, if any, were clicked. Should you prefer not to receive promotional emails from us, please click Unsubscribe at the bottom of any promotional emails.
Security Limitations Disclaimer
PT Mentor Circle cannot and does not guarantee that Personal Information you post on the PT Mentor Circle Site will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. Despite PT Mentor Circle’s efforts to safeguard your personal information, there is always a risk of security breach. PT Mentor Circle is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of the PT Mentor Circle Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of Personal Information on User Profiles may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your Personal Information.
The PT Mentor Circle site might be linked to other websites. Please be aware that PT Mentor Circle is not responsible for the privacy policies of those other sites. If users provide information directly to websites other than PT Mentor Circle, different rules may apply for the use of personal information.
You are solely responsible for your privacy settings, and PT Mentor Circle is not and will not be responsible for Personal Information shared by you via a User Profile or the settings associated therewith.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. When you do...get a FREE mobility patient handout!