We believe ethics is more a part of your daily routine than you would think. In this course we are going to present a treatment philosophy that will get you excellent results in an ethical way.
This 2 hour course presents a series of cases to explain how utilizing ethics will actually help you get patients better faster. While many may want to take this to fulfill their CEU requirements, we hope you all will find value in this philosophy.
- star Identify the relationship between the NATA code of ethics to the patient R.U.L.E.S.
- star Implement a treatment philosophy focused on patient R.U.L.E.S. and the latest evidenced based practice
- star Discuss the use of motivational interviewing to promote patient alliance with prescribed activities
- star Identify ethical situations throughout everyday treatment
- star Discuss a possible procedure for properly handling a suicidal patient